Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Part 1: For My Sexy Stylish Girls/Women

This is Part 1 of my Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle sharing segment. I do not know much but I am willing to share all that I know and love. Well I hope you guys are doing great and everyone in South Africa is nice and toasty warm in this ridiculously cold weather. Please don't be scared to click on the link on your right and Follow me on Pinterest, If you don't have an account yet I suggest you get one ASAP and do not forget to follow me :)
 If you do not have these basic's in your closet, DO NOT forget to get them the next time you go shopping!!!

WHAT EVERY GIRL, WOMAN SHOULD HAVE IN THEIR CLOSET. LISTEN UP THIS IS THE RULE:

  1. Cashmere cardigans
  2. Leather jacket
  3. Black dress
  4. Elegant everyday watch
  5. Wayfares
  6. Aviators
  7. Black leather bag
  8. Stylish ring
  9. Belts
  10. Black classic pumps
  11. Animal print ballet flats
  12. Tan leather knee boots
  13. Black leather knee boots
  14. Classic White blouse
  15. Neutral pants
  16. Fit or tailored black pants
  17. Fit denim/ jean
  18. Multiple Tank tops in different colours
  19. Checked shirt
  20. Trench Coat
PS... I am so sorry for the quality of this photo I tried my best to make it more visible for you guys. Thank you 


SPRING AND SUMMER DRESSES



A GUIDE TO MIXING PRINTS


pictures courtesy of pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love Casmire Cardingans and pulls, but here in Paris there are really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I would love to come to Paris its my dream. Here in South Africa they are fairly reasonable

      Delete
  2. Your blog is Fab! Were following you via GFC and found you on IFB Forum.

    Pass by and follow too here:

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://shamiblogricci.blogspot.co.uk

    Love Ricci sistas.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!!
    http://bel-bien.blogspot.ie/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys :) OMG! Thank you Edel. I followed all your blogs.

    ReplyDelete