Monday, August 27, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award




I have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Edel McNamara I am so surprised and thankful, I just could not believe it. Its the first time I have ever been awarded for my blogging and I must say it feels good and I love it. Thank you thank you so much Edel!
Here are the rules of the award:


- Thank the blogger(s) that have nominated you;
- Share 7 random facts about yourself;
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly;- Let them know you have nominated them;- Add the versatile blogger award to your blog;

Here it goes, 7 random facts about me:
  1. My nickname is China because of the shape of my eyes -I used to get teased in primary school because of my eyes, and it made me upset. But I love my eyes now because they are different.
  2. I am very picky and particular about anything and everything -This is one other reason why when I go shopping I need more then an hour, quality takes time and I am willing to wait for it.
  3. I am currently on a diet and fitness craze -I am a bit curvy and I have been less active during so now I just want to look good in a bikini. I suspect that this year will be VERY hot in South Africa since we experienced our first snow during winter.
  4. I have freckles on my nose that just started developing on my face recently -I am beginning to love my freckles, my mum has them too.
  5. I drink black coffee with no sugar or milk every morning -This is all my mums fault, lol. She got me hooked on this.
  6. I have thin, long and soft hair even though I am African, which means I do not have kinky hair -I love my hair, even though it is thin and all, I never have problems with it, except when I want to plait cornrows and they un-plait easily or the stylist has to be a little bit hard on my hair because it is so soft and slippery.
  7. I buy issues of all my 5 favourite: ( Elle, Marie Claire, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Seventeen) fashion magazines every month when they come out, and Grazia South Africa every Friday -This is just a habit, I honestly feel incomplete if I do not get any of them.

Here are my favourite blogs, I know you will love them as much as I do. So please do check them out, comment and follow them: (In no particular order)


Stay Sexy and Stylish. - Hle



1 comment:


  1. Great post !

    Congrats !!

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete