Saturday, October 27, 2012

Summer Inspiration and Aspirations

I have a few, well lets just say a dozen things that I want this summer. One never knows how or where to begin, especially if you are an indecisive lover of things like me. Too little money and so many wants, and I just can not bring myself to actually forbid window shopping. No girl, fashion lover or anyone for that matter can walk with their eyes closed. Because as Coco said, "Fashion is everywhere..." The little indecisive me is going to share a few of my summer wishlists and the things I want to do during the summer holidays. I joined Virgin Active health club Again... And hopefully this time I will not back out like I did last year. But I am quite certain that I will stay for a longer period of time because I really am determined to be healthy, fit and shed a few kilos this summer. Being a petite girl with a curvy bum and hips I would also like to rock neon shorts and denim shorts or shorts with aztec and tribal/ethnic prints too. Either than my personal aspirations with exercising i would recommend it for everyone. And its great to see that a lot of South Africans are getting into the exercising thing. Gyms are getting flooded with all sorts of people nowadays.

And the following picture illustrates the determination I am willing to show throughout:



Just a few of my summer wants AKA the summer wishlist:

metallic pants

Choke

tons of statement neckpieces


BOLD PRINTS






Moschino

BEAUTIFUL FLOWY MAXI SKIRTS AND DRESSES


Karlie Kloss

TAILORED SKIRTS WITH BOLD COLOURS AND MAXI SKIRTS WITH PASTELS, BOLD AND BRIGHT COLOURS






MINT AZTEC PRINTED TOMS



PRINTED LEGGINGS





A POP OF NEON







THE PEPLUM









PRINTED SHORTS 





THE FEATHER SKIRT



BEADED DETAIL ZARA MINI


FLORAL AND MIX-MATCHING 


Karla from karlas closet












MONO-DYE





THE BRIGHT COLOUR DENIM






STYLISH SATCHELS




SNAPBACHS



CLASHING PRINTS AND A BEAUTIFUL EMBROIDERED SKIRT
 

 NAILS AND ACCESSORIES


PRINT SKIRT AND CAT-EYE SUNGLASSES


STATEMENT NECKPIECES



PEPLUM DRESS


SUMMER BLOUSES


PRINTED DRESS 
via Blackgirlskillingit on tumblr


 CLASHING PRINTS
Miroslava Duma

NEON SATCHELS


CAP-TOE HEELS


SPIKED LOAFER SLIPPERS


THE SOFTNESS OF LACE AND FLORALS


 SPIKED SNAPBACH

2 comments:

  1. Great picks of photos, such a joy to look through
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete